Abortion spending for the UN & D.C. Included in 1.1Trillion Dollars Debt.Bill
Party of Death Speaks
No child is safe:
Spending Bill Increases National Debt 1.1 Trillion
The Democrats in the US Senate passed a $2 Trillion dollar debt bill. With the exception of three, every Republican member of the Senate opposed the bill.
Every Democrat voted for the bill except 3.
Included in the bill:
- A 2% pay raise for federal employees (1 of every 5 federal employees earns more than $100,000 per year)
- $648.5 million funding for “international family planning” an increase of $103 million over Fiscal Year 2009.
- $55 million for The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) (colluded with China to force abortions and sterilizations)
- Gives the D.C. local government federal funds to pay for elective abortions in D.C.
- 1.5 billion dollars for Pakistan